We offer bespoke Radio Training programs to colleges and corporate clients, alongside our regular scheduled Radio Training and our specialist Radio Training programs – SchoolFM, and Christmas FM Training,
We have a number of courses available, all of which can be taught in our Dublin 4 radio studio, or using our portable studio on your premises.
The award in Radio Production will show participants how to produce and present radio shows for an internet, community and commercial radio. Even if you have never presented a programme before you’ll find the course fun and informative and full of hands on experience.
You will learn how to:
- Record, edit and produce audio for radio
- Develop and use radio presentation skills
- Develop and use radio news research skills
- Develop and use radio production assistant skills
The course uses industry standard hardware and software.
Your tutors all have industry experience and qualifications.
What participants Will Gain From Radio Training:
- Build confidence and self esteem.
- Improved speaking and listening skills.
- Learn to write creative scripts and copy.
- Conduct research into a range of topics.
- Work as a team.
- Understand the value of communication.
Radio Training Modules Available:
Introduction to Radio Broadcasting – (6 hour taster)
Off-site training available.
Develop and use radio news research skills
Develop and use radio presentation skills
Develop and use radio production skills
Record, edit and produce audio for radio
Contact us to talk about your training needs.