We offer bespoke Radio and Podcast Training programs to schools, colleges and corporate clients, alongside our regular scheduled Radio / Podcast Training and our specialist Radio Training programs – SchoolFM, and Christmas FM Training.
We have a number of courses available, all of which can be taught in our studios in Liffey Valley, Dublin, the home of Christmas FM.
Even if you have never presented a programme before you’ll find the course fun and informative and full of hands on experience.
You will learn how to:
- Record, edit and produce audio for radio or podcasts.
- Develop and use radio or podcast presentation skills
- Develop and use radio or podcast news research skills
- Develop and use radio or podcast production assistant skills
The course uses industry standard hardware and software.
Your tutors all have industry experience and qualifications.
What participants Will Gain From Radio Training:
- Build confidence and self esteem.
- Improved speaking and listening skills.
- Learn to write creative scripts and copy.
- Conduct research into a range of topics.
- Work as a team.
- Understand the value of communication.
Radio Training Modules Available:
Introduction to Radio Broadcasting – (6 hour taster)
Off-site training available.
Introduction to Podcasting
Develop and use audio news research skills
Develop and use audio presentation skills
Develop and use audio production skills
Record, edit and produce audio for radio or podcasts
Contact us to talk about your training needs.