This is an opportunity to gain hands on experience in Radio after completing the 4 modules of the Radio Training Diploma These days build up your credits and experience needed to allow you to finish the Radio Training Diploma.
* A finished Diploma is a prerequisite for gaining a place on these modules. Please do not book into these courses, without having finished the modular course *
This day is an intensive module offering a comprehensive introduction to a day in the life of a Radio Station. It is a hands-on, practical module that fully immerses students in the modern Radio Station and centres around the students broadcasting on their own Radio Station.
Credits – 7
You’ll find the course fun and informative and full of hands on experience. On each day you will be producing a live online training radio station, and will take on multiple roles including Presenter, News, Sport, Traffic and Travel, Production and Entertainment.
Objectives of the Dublin Radio Training Programme:
- To equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to achieve the Level 1 Award in Radio.
- To develop creativity and competencies in production and presentation for radio.
- To engage with the process, craft and technology of radio broadcasting.
- To develop initiative and confidence when working independently and with others.
- To enable the learner to take responsibility for his/her own learning.
How do I book and can I pay in installments?
You can book here by clicking the ‘Add to Cart’ link above.
What will I learn?
You will learn how to do the following and more:
- Develop and use radio presentation skills
- Record, edit and produce audio for radio
- Develop and use radio news research skills
- Develop and use radio production assistant skills
Where does the course take place?
Online via Zoom. The course uses industry standard studio equipment, hardware and software.
Who are the tutors?
Your tutors on the radio course have decades of industry experience and are qualified to teach our Adult and Under 18’s training courses.
How to book:
Use the ‘Add to Cart’ link to book.
payment is for the course dates booked, and is non transferrable.