RadioClub. The post graduate club for RadioTraining.ie students looking to advance their knowledge of Radio both in front of, and behind the microphone. The purpose is to go deeper into the world of radio with a structured practical approach. You will add presentation of Live Remote shows (a new technology) to your learning alongside access to member exclusive In Studio shows, and you get a chance to help run your very own Radio Station as a group. You will get:
- 1 hour show per week on radio station (RVT and Live Remote – NEW)
- Access to Live Studio shows.
RadioClub will take over the running of Rewind and control the programming. Members can (optionally) choose to help schedule and choose the music, do specialist shows, content, production and social media. If you want to understand and participate in all aspects of a Radio Station this is your chance.
Members will also receive 4 half day modules (a €200 value) on the following:
- Music scheduling and management for Radio
- Production for Radio
- Social Media and Marketing for Radio
- Live Remote presentation for Radio
After the modules you can also have optional participation in the following teams:
- Music and Programming
- Content Production
- Social and Marketing
(members will run these teams in assoc. with RadioHub)
Members will also get:
- Free access to all Guest Speaker Q+A Sessions (Industry chats) – 6 per year
- Participation in the Christmas FM production project
- Invitation to apply for Christmas FM Classical and Classics
All the above are included in the membership fee.
€5 per week or €230 per year20
You will also get
- Access to One to One mentoring (not included in fee)
- Included in our ‘Student Demo’ website which we will circulate to all programmers in Ireland (late 22)
- 20% off any online course for you or a friend